A fuel induction service is done because carbon deposits accumulate on engine valves, combustion chambers, intake manifold ports, fuel injectors, air intake plenum, and throttle body housing causing loss of power, rough idle, hesitation, misfire, pinging, knocking, poor mileage and hard starting.
What a fuel induction service does is the following:
- Clean fuel injector tips
- Clean throttle body
- Clean plenum and air-intake
- Clean engine valves and ports
- Remove combustion chamber deposits
- Correct balance of fuel and air in system
After this service you’ll notice:
- Reduced emissions
- Restored horsepower
- Increased fuel economy
- Starts and idles smooth and runs quieter
Deposits in the fuel system reduce fuel economy, impair drivability, and interfere with the proper operation of an engine. Deposits are a by-product of the engine’s internal combustion process and need to be removed on a regular basis. Utilizing a 3-step process, Top Engine or Fuel/Air Induction Service removes deposits from the entire fuel & air intake system including: fuel injectors, intake valves, and combustion chambers, throttle body and entire air intake system. It helps to:
- Restore maximum power and performance.
- Eliminate rough idle, hesitation, and knocking.
- Reduce emissions caused by deposits.
- Restore engine efficiency and fuel economy.
When your vehicle is not performing properly, hesitating or exhibiting signs of emissions problems, bring it in so our experts can determine if a Fuel Induction Service will improve its performance.
Heat causes build up of carbon and varnish in your vehicle’s engine, and the crusted deposits act as a sponge soaking up fuel and restricting air flow. The results are poor engine efficiency, high stress on critical engine components and higher levels of toxic emissions. We introduce a special cleaning agent into the intake manifold with the engine running. This agent dissolves the carbon deposits, which are then emitted out of the tail pipe.
This often results in the kind of performance you had when your car was brand new.
- Fuel efficiency can be significantly boosted.
- Harmful pollutants are reduced.
- The overall life of your car’s engine may be prolonged.